Friday, February 11, 2011

Asian Straits Market - Swissotel

I admit I am a buffet fanatic. I love buffets because I have a lot of varieties I can choose and taste. And I especially love it when I can choose and taste many kinds of desserts. However, this will be my last post for buffets because I must stop eating this! This way of dining has burnt my pocket and also affected my weight. I shall stop eating so much. HAHA! At least I will try not to eat buffets for a while.

Have been wanting to try Asian Straits Market for a while, but always failed because it is always fully reserved. But I got to try it at last just recently. I just have to say, the food is great and the service is really GOOD! I was first introduced to all the dishes by one of the waiters, brought to the table and was quickly served with drinks and was greeted with a smile. So hard to find such an impeccable service nowadays. They also cleared our plates almost instantly. Nice one.

So here are the dishes, not all was taken since I was busy eating. haha. I love their desserts especially. Even though it has only a few variety, the desserts were all up-to-standard, I love the portuegese tart and fruit tart especially. I also like their scallop and the salads and also the cereal prawn. I was so happy that they helped us de-shelled the prawn. I was too lazy to de-shelled it usually. The not-so-good one is the yu sheng and soba noodle sadly.







This, will be my last buffet post for the time-being. Perseverance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment