Friday, February 11, 2011

Cedele - TAKASHIMAYA

Went to Cedele for a high tea. I have always wanted to try the desserts when I bought my sandwich there everytime and today, I finally have it! I tried 3 desserts. The apple crumble flan, chocolate eclair and the strawberry tart. I did not try the carrot cake though, because the slice is so big!



Did not try the chocolate eclair (middle) coz it is gone before I tried it. My mother says it is very nice. And this comes from a person who have tried chocolate eclair from different cafes and bakeries. So, this chocolate eclair will sure to be good.



I love the apple crumble flan. There is slices of caramelized apple in it and the crumble is sweet but not too overly sweet. I love it!



The strawberry tart (middle) is the most anticipated one for me, but sadly, it is the most disappointed one too. The first taste is alright. But, the second bite, the tart is too thick and the chocolate custard is too bitter. Not suitable with the strawberry. Quite disappointed with it.

However, I still think Cedele is one of my favorite place to get my sandwich. Their food are wholesome and healthy and of course delicious. Just don't get their tarts next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment