Monday, February 7, 2011

Honeymoon Dessert - TAMAN ANGGREK

I always wanted to try Hong Kong dessert and I got to try it in Indo. hehe, I can't control my craving real well you see... It is located at the top level of the mall and it is quiet and peaceful. I like the ambiance. We were seated beside a big window where we can see the scenery. Nice.



We order the mango with black glutinous rice in vanilla sauce,served cold. I like this dish. Mango and black glutinous rice, how can it gone wrong. However, I do wish that the sauce will be more thicker and sweeter.



We also order char-char(?) served warm. It contains corn, red beans, tapioca and many more. It is one of their bestseller and favorite. however, I do not like it as much as the mango ones. The coconut gravy is too much for me and I do not really like corn you see.

Overall, I really enjoy this place. Not because of the dessert but because of the ambiance. These desserts... well as I expected... Hong Kong does it best.

No comments:

Post a Comment