Friday, February 11, 2011

Pasta De Waraku - NOVENA SQUARE 2

I know what you were gonna say. How am I supposed to lose weight if I continue to eat like this. Well, I have no idea but somehow?? haha. So, went to Pasta De Waraku for dinner but I was not really hungry so I ordered a green tea parfait. I was trying to decide between the parfait or the hanito dessert. But, I chose the parfait instead because I was trying to cut down on carbohydrates. HAHA! But, I do realize that both are equally sinful though...

I almost give up waiting for the parfait since the staff did not send me my parfait after 20 minutes of waiting and the choco-banana parfait of the guest after me has come out so I though mine was forgotten. I was so impatient that I told her I did not want it anymore. However, I guess she was just part-timer and was quite shocked, so she apologized to me like repetitively and brought out my parfait.



It was bigger than I thought it will be. I changed the cream into vanilla ice-cream since I don't like cream. The parfait consist of vanilla ice-cream, green-tea ice-cream, mochi ball, red bean and some cereal crunch. It is nice, I like it. Well, I do love desserts right?? haha! I was glad that I changed the cream to ice-cream.

Waraku is a nice place to dine in, just need to improve the service more. My drink was not served until 20 minutes later and my brother's food was not served until 40 minutes later and my parfait was not served for another 10 more minutes....

No comments:

Post a Comment