Monday, February 7, 2011

Let's Sweets - PLAZA SINGAPORE

After trying the one in Bugis, I heard they opened in Plaza Singapore recently and is better than in Bugis. So, went to try:)



The salads bar in here is so much more fresher than the one in Bugis. I tried the salads and is nice:D the vegetable salads are nice too. fresh:D spaghetti salad is nice too, al dente:D



The crepe is a bit disappointing. The crepe is soft and soggy and not warm. the caramelized apple is not sweet enough and the vanilla taste watery.




Rice cracker is bitter and hard. Not recommended.




Curry rice is normal and not worth a second serving.




I love chocolate fondue & marshmallow. They are a match-made in heaven and here, it is. The chocolate is so rich ad the marshmallow is so fluffy that I got a few servings of this.










I love the berry tart. Taste a hint of the berry sweetness and also crumbly but not too crumbly. The fruit loaf is nice too. Taste sweet but not that kind of sweet that makes you feel sick after eating it too much. The mochi in red bean is nice too. I love red bean so anything with red bean is nice for me.











The panna cotta is mediocre and is not my favorite.Chocolate mousse is so-so. The green tea cake is bitter and I do not like it. The peach tart is nice, similar to the berry tart, except that it is peach. The strawberry parfait taste the same as the ones in Bugis... I guess consistency huh... The strawberry jelly taste like.... no taste... watery.




Pizzas are okay. But not remembered.




They did their spaghetti always. The taste is not too strong but just right and the texture of the spaghetti is nice too. The chicken karaage is nice too. Tender and soft. I guess it has been left out too long so is not that crispy but is still nice though.

Overall, I think the outlet in Plaza Singapura is better than the outlet in Bugis. The setting is nicer too. And since I went it during the weekday, price is only around $12++ and I am allowed to stay more than 1 and a half hour. The staff said that I could just stay there since there is not much people. Happy coz I was planning to stay long. LOL. service was ok I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment