Monday, February 7, 2011

Sour Sally - EMPORIUM & TAMAN ANGGREK

Did I mention that Sour Sally originated from Indonesia? Yes, that's right. I knew Sour Sally before it opened in Singapore and it has always been my favorite brand here. So, in 2 different days, I had these. Sadly though, in Indonesia, they no longer serve green tea and they changed it to taro (yam). Since I do not like yam, I chose strawberry instead It is sweet and light. Nice but I prefer green tea though.



In Emporium, I had the toppings of almond and strawberry. They do not have granola sadly. But almond is fine too. Their almond is not like in Singapore where it is chopped so finely that it lost the crispiness of it. Here, it crunchy and nice. Strawberry is fresh and sweet too. Perfect!





In Taman Anggrek, I had toppings of chocolate seeds and almond. I like it. Sweet of the strawberry yogurt, bitter of the chocolate seeds and the crunch of almond. Perfect combination number 2.

From here, you should have known by now that Sour Sally is my daily intake of dessert everyday in Indonesia. I almost had it everyday there since it is available at most of the mall. Yes, Sour Sally is very popular in Indonesia and I hope it can be too in Singapore. There is facebook page for Sour Sally too:D Search for it and follow the page. Is cute:D

No comments:

Post a Comment