Monday, February 7, 2011

Hachi Hachi Bistro - TAMAN ANGGREK

This restaurant was strongly recommended by my brother's girlfriend. So, I went to dine there with my cousin. The restaurant specializes in sushi rolls. It have so many different kinds of rolls that it left me so confused trying to choose. In the end, we decided to order 3. And, to our surprise, it was BIG!



My cousin had a big cup of hot ocha. And when they mean big, is really big. compare to the typical bottle of shoyu, it is bigger. Imagine that.



Had the salmon cream pie. As mentioned, this restaurant specializes in rolls so, the cream pie is not to my liking. There is a strong milk taste in it. And the thin pie crust turns so soggy after so long that it becomes disgusting for me to eat it. There is only a small chunk of salmon in it too. however, my cousin like the soup since it is creamy and milky just like how she likes it.



Had the crunchy roll. And yes, it is crunchy. It is deep fried ebi tempura wrapped in rice with avocado topping and the crusts. I like this a lot. Crunchy and refreshing.



Had the dragon roll too. My cousin like this and I think it is better than the ones I had in Singapore too.



But my favorite got to be this spicy salmon skin roll. Crunchy and spicy. Perfect combination. I love it!



Notice how big the 3 rolls are?? Yes! It is that big!

Overall, I think this restaurant is right to be highly recommended because it is really good! The price is actually half of the kiyadon sushi. LOL. Both sushi restaurant is nice and I will come here again next time when I came back and order other sushi rolls to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment