Monday, February 7, 2011

Kiseki - HEEREN

Back from CNY and I am still obsessed with Japanese food. So, went to Kiseki to try out. Heard many good reviews about it. The restaurant is pay first and they will chop an invisible stamp on your hand. The place is big and spacious. I like it.



The salad is fresh and nice. However, I mistook the olive oil with cheese dressing as wafu dressing. They had put up wrong names for the dressings. Fatal mistake coz my salad bacomes oily. but is ok. I like that they have crunc topping and peanut for my salad. I love crunchy things.



The sashimi is nice too. I especially love the marinated salmon. Refreshing and taste tingy. Sashimi are fresh.



The sushi is nice too! Love it. The inari sushi is nice. The spicy roll is nice too, they used the japanese chili powder. At first, the chilli is too strong but as you chew it, it just taste nicer and nicer. Had second serving for both. I was lucky to have tried the seared tuna sushi too as it is out of stock after that. Is mediocre though.



The deep fried items are nice too! I love the lotus especially and I am happy that the sauce is warm. And the fried items do not lose their crunch.



Yaki udon also passed my expectation. Is not the best but is nice. However, passable.



There is only a limited dessert here. However I love the red bean roll and the peanut roll. Is really nice. The mango mousse is so-so. same with the brownie.

They also have wafer and ice cream. Did not take picture of that though. There is also a chocolate fondue without a chocolate fountain. However, the marshmallow is pathetically small that I only have a serving of this. Overall, I think Kiseki is really a very good place to eat cheap Japanese buffet. It is better than Sakura too:D

No comments:

Post a Comment